Welcome to our blog! Due to our constant moving around we decided that we would like to use our blog as a means of keeping family and friends involved in our lives.
We will be updating it frequently so keep checking our blog and please leave comments so we know that you have visited!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Quick Update...

Matt is adapting to his new role as Officer in Command (OC) and the boys and I are managing to fill up our days. Thomas is already into his second week of 'pre-prep' at Annandale Christian School. He is there Monday/Tuesday and every second Wednesday. We have just finished our first 3 day week and we are all exhausted! I am overwhelmed with entering the 'school system' and although pre-preps aren't required to wear uniforms we still feel like we are at school. We call 'pre-prep' school and are already talking about going to 'BIG' school next year!!
Mrs Cox says that Thomas has settled in well and he already talks about his friends Grace and Ashlan... No boys as yet! Despite not having any daughters I'm confident our house will be often filled with girls!!

Zach has enjoyed his week with mummy and we've managed to stay quite busy. Zach is loving being the 'big boy' at home. We've had lots of fun doing some shopping, having visitors and going to bible study/creche.

Thursday morning is swimming morning so we have been to Tobruk pool (where Dawn Fraser used to train). I am loving having half an hour with Harry splashing in the little pool while Thomas and Zach are in a lesson. It has been such a blessing to find swimming lessons where they can go in on their own.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach! sounds like the boys are having a blast! I am so happy to read that Thomas is enjoying pre-prep. all our love "The Smiths"