Welcome to our blog! Due to our constant moving around we decided that we would like to use our blog as a means of keeping family and friends involved in our lives.
We will be updating it frequently so keep checking our blog and please leave comments so we know that you have visited!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Creatures of Habit

We really are creatures of habit - or is it just there is nothing else to do in Townsville?! This Saturday was no different to all the other Saturday mornings we have experienced since arriving here!



The morning was spent riding bikes along the Strand, having coffee (and picking up our special delivery of coffee beans) at 'Juliette's', followed by a play at the Water Park.

Although, I must admitt, I enjoyed a different kind of Saturday morning! I left Matt with the 3 boys while I spent the hour having my hair cut which included a lovely head massage! I had an hour of relaxation while Matt enjoyed the time with the 3 boys...




No comments: