Let the guessing begin! I have filled out some internet old wives tales and myth surveys (just for laughs) and they have favoured a 77% chance of a particular sex - although I won't mention which one! Questions like 'Are you craving meat or fruit?' apparently indicate either boy or girl. Although, with 3 boys already the odds are definitely right up there for another boy!
The good thing about not truly 'showing' yet (despite of course Thomas telling me, 'mummy your tummy is getting really big') is that well meaning random shoppers always look at me and say 'You have your hands full'. What on earth will they say when I am bursting at the seams with 3 boys running up and down the isles wrestling and yelling while I am trying to push a shopping trolley and at the same time telling them to walk properly, no yelling and let me think??!!
These are the moments in the shopping centre when I wonder how on earth I will do my grocery shopping with four children and I am fairly confident that most people think we are crazy (and at times we do too!). The most frequent response to the announcement of our fourth baby has been 'Haven't you worked out how this happens yet?'. I would like to say that it has taken four goes but I think we know how it happens and I'm pretty sure its from hanging our undies next to each other on the line!
However it happens, we are very blessed with the beautiful boys that we have and they are regularly giving us many laughs and giggles as they play and interact with each other. We are totally delighted to have a household of boys (although I am a bit over the wee in the corner of the toilet - who would have thought that such tiny people could wee so far with such bad aim to miss the entire toilet bowl??!!!).
We are looking forward to the new bundle of joy and are pleased to announce that this will complete our family (much to Matt's relief!). Boy or girl?? Only God knows but I do know that we will be delighted with a healthy little baby in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm guessing a girl, just for fun! But as you say, either way, a new addition to the family will be a wonderful blessing.
Post a Comment