

We have only 3 weeks left before the next removal truck arrives in our driveway. We are now counting down the days... and realising we have so much to do before the packers arrive on Thursday 29th November!
We had planned this weekend to paint the new fence, however, Brisbane has been raining most of this week with clouds still threatening rain today. Although we may not be able to paint the fence, the rain has been great for the newly seeded lawn.I never thought I would get so excited about grass. Matt and I find ourselves admiring the back area every morning over a coffee! We will hopefully paint Harry's room over the next couple of days so that will give us a distraction from the grass!
We will be starting the packing of boxes again this weekend and getting ready for camping and Melbourne. I have decided that this year I will be totally organised before the packers arrive. Previously I have thought I have been organised until they start packing up the house, and I have found myself looking for pillows or teddy bears or something that I need and discover it has already been boxed somewhere in the house! D'oh! I have decided that I will not make that mistake again!
We are once again on the prowl for housing on realestate.com, hoping that we can secure a house before we leave Brisbane. We figure there will be at least 300 people trying to secure housing as another Airforce unit is also moving to Townsville in January. (Can you imagine driving the Bruce HWY over Christmas with all those removal trucks?!)
We can only think about one issue at a time at the moment otherwise life becomes a bit overwhelming! Lets just say we are really looking forward to camping at South West Rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment