One afternoon about 3 weeks ago I was greeted by one of Thomas' teachers with 'Thomas has been telling us interesting things about you'.
Oh my goodness! My heart skips a beat as I think quickly about what on earth it can be! 'Oh yeah' I say. 'What kind of things?'
'He's been saying that there's a baby in your tummy'
Phew! Is that all! 'Well, yes, that is actually true but we are still only early and I must admitt I did mention it to him the other day but had no idea that he actually took notice of what I said!'
We met another family camping opposite us at Airlie Beach over the Easter weekend who has four children. They have 3 girls and a little boy named Jack who became very good friends with the boys. Thomas was talking in depth with Jack's mum and when I came back from the bathroom she excitedly asks 'Are you having another baby and its a girl?'
A bit in shock I explain that yes we are having a baby but its too early to know if its a girl.
'Oh' she says. 'Thomas was just telling me that you are having a baby and its a girl!'
This morning Thomas takes a photo of our new baby hiding in mummy's tummy for show and tell. He is very excited and takes it straight to Mrs Cox to show her. One of the other mums overheard him tell her that it only has one leg! Hopefully we'll get a better photo at the 20week scan and I can reassure Thomas that it does indeed have 2 legs!
The newest addition of the Grills Family is due around October 15 and no doubt Matt will be booked in for the snip not long after that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!!!!! How exciting. Congratulations guys. So happy for you. Can you believe that you will have 4 children?!?! That will be a lot of fun. :-)
OMG!!!!!!! Congratulations guys!!
This is fantastic news!
Here's hoping or a little lady! :D
Miss you guys loads. Can't wait to see you in May.
Pauly.
Post a Comment